Lion Charger is a 3 phase charger which is mostly used for lithium-ion batteries, this Micropower Group product has been tested and certified by CSA (Canadian Standard Association) and UL (Underwriters Laboratories) for use in US and Canada. Many powerful and energy efficient chargers with different capacities (up to 10kw, 13kw, 20kw, 26kw) designed by Micropower Group.
- Get hassle free fast charging experience.
- Its energy-efficient MOSFET design intelligently converts accurate power from AC to DC while charging li-ion batteries.
- The Lion charger is fitted with accessories like real-time clock, radio transceiver and remote start in standard edition along with other additional accessories to add like stands, safety disconnect & Access Gateway.
- Around 2000 charging cycle’s data (statistics and deviations) are stored in the lion charger memory for future access, which can be viewed via the charger display or using the Access Service tool, on a laptop.
- It has a tendency to adapt its power use according to the available main fuse, making it possible to always give out maximum power.
- Due to its moisture –resistance, it works perfectly even in dusty and tropical environment. It can also be used for outdoor purpose and cold store.
- With the help of Access Gateway you can download charging statistics information, events, and measurements. And also program other access charger & BMU parameters wirelessly.
- It is possible to add three charge block-out periods to avoid times of peak demand and optimize energy cost if time of day billing is in use.
- It eliminates the risk of sparks due to its advanced function of automatic start and stop when the charger connected to the battery.
- The lion chargers are equipped with an I/O card for CAN-bus, which is designed for secure communication.
- It limits the total power consumption in case of a group of chargers because of its wireless feature of maximum power outsource.