Counterbalance forklifts are widely being used in many material handing industries because of their counterbalanced weight which prevents the vehicle from tripping or slipping by carrying heavy loads especially for indoor applications such as warehouses and stores. Counterbalance forklifts come in a variety of capacities from 2,000 to 6,000 pounds. These forklift trucks are also regarded as the most versatile or multi-purpose utility trucks.
NARROW AISLE AND COMPACT DESIGN
REDUCED CARBON FOOTPRINTS
ZERO MAINTENANCE WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE
REDUCE EXTRA FUEL COST AND STORING SPACE
100% OPERATORS SAFETY
Lead-acid and Lithium ion-is the most used electric counterbalance forklift in today’s industrial sector. The market share of an electric forklift is around 47% & expected to reach nearly 87% till 2027, and in electric segment lead-acid has capture more market share than lithium now in 2019 but the demand curve of lithium-ion forklift is expected to soar high around 67% till the 2027 end from now the mere 17%.
- The frame of the Truck i.e. the base of the machine in which all other parts – mast, axles, counterweight and power source is all perfectly attached.
- This type of forklift provides a Greater Ground Clearance, proving as a better choice to work for uneven surface or outside work.
- Cost Saving- Since counterbalance runs on electricity only to recharge the battery and requires water to top them up, this saves up the fuel expenses.
- Electric counterbalance is close to emitting any kind of carbon footprint, this again makes them a better choice for the environment.
- As electric counterbalance forklift need no fuel for power, this would negate the need to store fuel, reducing potential risks and improves health and safety of the operators.
- Generally electric forklifts need very little maintenance as compared to traditional fuel powered forklift, with fewer components and engine oil changes.
- Electric counterbalance are quiet when being operated, creating an improved working environment with less noise.
- Due to their smaller framework, counterbalance lift trucks can operate more effectively in smaller spaces. They are ideal for parking pallets closely together because it can lift pallets directly off the floor since it has no protruding legs for balance and has a small cab for the operator. Therefore, it provides a better maneuverability for compact spaces.
- There is no reduction of performance (operational performance) of electric counterbalance forklift when compared to standard counterbalance forklifts or Third Gen IC Counterbalance forklift.
You can end your search for an Electric Counterbalance Forklift with us! Call us today on +27 10 010 5800 for more information.